Saturday, February 12, 2011

"So Move Pen, Move."-Shane Koyczan.

This song has to be one of the sweetest concepts for a music video I've seen...very appropriately lovely this close to Valentines Day.


This is an incredible compilation of work done from a variety of artists and put into one book. This picture is just a sample of everything else that can be found here.


I'm not even sure how to describe it, but this picture makes me realize how big the world is and how small I am. It's like when you see a Planet Earth feature on insects and see ants communicating intelligently; there's this strange realization that not only am I only one of many humans, but I'm one of many species. Just when I think I'm grasping the idea that in every house on my block each person is doing something, and to each person they are the most important thing ever (and then in each city/country/continent etc.),I realize that each species has individual beings in each city, country, continent etc.


This is one picture of many sassy homework assignments that can be found here. I'm suddenly very tempted to do this to my teachers...


This poem makes me cry..."our relationship was an anthem composed of words like 'gotta go.'" Haunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment