Sunday, February 6, 2011

Things that Make me 'Un-Bloody-Hinged' (-Chasing Liberty).

This has to be one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen...ever. Can you imagine waking up to see sunlight, streaking through the water, bouncing off your skin?
But if you're not careful you might end up re-enacting this little beauty here.


One of my favorite internet clips of all time. It's ok, news reporter, I can't breathe either.


And while I'm on videos that make me laugh, this one is fantastic.


I love black and white photos and train stations. There's something about the combination of the past and the promise of a fresh experience colliding that gets to me.



And, on that note, I love to get lost. Last year, one of my favorite games was to try and get lost around the city. I would hop onto a bus with a pocketful of change and see where jumping off at random stops would get me to. I always found a way back home, but I guess the real appeal was that - for a short period of time - it was just me and the world in our own secret meeting places.

No comments:

Post a Comment