Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Infactuation Station

I adore bright lines of converse sneakers...when I get rich I'll own at least one pair of these beauties! My favorite though is when they start to get that rugged, raggedy look to them...it always makes me want to slide them on and then hitchhike somewhere with my guitar and a notepad.


Speaking of bright colours, check out this slick art form! I feel inspired to try this out now...would be a cool paint design for a coffee table.


I adore candle light. I've decided that when I have my own place, and am married, every dinner will be candle lit. If it's hot dogs eaten over a messy table, that's alright...there will be candles and music just because I can.


There is so much life in this song that it needs to be shared.


This is one of many adorable homes that belong in fairytales that can be found here.
I'd love to have a little vacation home like this out in the country...with those candle-lit dinners, of course.



No comments:

Post a Comment