Monday, February 14, 2011

“When you love somebody....

...your eyelashes go up and down and little stars come out of you.” 
 -Karen (age 7) 

It is Valentines Day, and with that is an extra long post complied of everything that made me go 'awwww' just a little bit. No matter your relationship status, this day is about more than just romantic love...it is about loving and being loved. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure it is something we can all use a little more of. 
--------------------------------------------------------

"And think not you can Direct the course of love, For love, If it finds you worthy, Directs your course."-Kahlil Gibran


"It's not that I can't live without you...it's just that I don't even want to try."






"Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was choice, falling in love with you was beyond my control."


"For you see, each day I love you more. Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow."



A True Love Story: Couple Reunites after Decades Separated by the War.


"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you."-Winnie the Pooh


"I, being, poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams."-William Butler Yeats


"Love is everything it's cracked up to be. That's why people are so cynical about it...It really is worth fighting for, risking everything for. And the trouble is, if you don't risk everything, you risk even more."-Erica Jong


"When love is not madness, it is not love." -Pedro Calderon de la Barca


"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return."-Eden Ahbez




"Grow old along with me, the best is yet to be."-Robert Browning

No comments:

Post a Comment