Saturday, February 5, 2011

5 Things Which Restore my Love for Humanity

Thank you, Juno, for coining my more recent feelings toward humankind.
However, don't lose hope. This is a blog about things I love and therefore I have complied 5 things to drive away the 'People-Suck' blues...absorb and feel the love for the things that others have created or experienced.


I want to take more cabs after hearing this...


If the Michael Jackson cabbie video didn't make you want to take call a taxi, this will. And it might make you cry like a baby like I did.


Ah...the classic Drunk Octopus. He'd never get past a cop with those drunk eyes!


There are no words to explain this final lecture of a university professor. Warning: there is a great chance you will not finish this video the same person as when you started it.
And, if you're a huge mess now, just remember the wise words of Dr. Seuss: 'Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.'


This is one of many incredible pictures of street art that can be found here. That's right...you are looking at a mural.

No comments:

Post a Comment