Friday, April 15, 2011

If You Don't Know Me By Now.

This will be a quick post as I'm off to get ready for work in a minute here. However, in an effort to remain true to consistent blogging, here it is!

I heard a theory going around that people who made dream boards of their futures would more or less end up achieving their goals. Having a tangible target point brought their day to day into a new alignment with the big picture. SO, in light of that, I made collages of different goals and desires for decades in my life. I took pictures and now will share them! (They weren't glued down yet when the pictures were taken, so some of the cut outs are a bit crooked etc. The art is in the imperfection?) 


Dream House


Twenties


Thirties


40's and Beyond

Here's to the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment